Monday, July 10, 2017

Best Wolverine Covers: Wolverine Origins (2006) #28

I would like to start a new series of post. I've been wanting to make a list for Wolverine for a long time One of my fav character is Wolverine and I will be sharing with you some of his best covers. Starting with Wolverine Origins (2006) #28.

Of couse, Wolverine is just some of my favorites. Will be doing for others characters later.

Published: September 24, 2008
Added to Marvel Unlimited: August 12, 2009
Rating: Parental Advisory
Writer: Daniel Way
Penciller: Mike Deodato
Cover Artist: Richard Isanove, Mike Deodato

ORIGINAL SIN: PROLOGUE Revisit Logan's time in the Weapon X Program, his first encounter with the Hulk, and his induction into the X-Men!


Take note: No matter how great the cover looks like if you don't protect your comics, it won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment